Laptops are the best devices to help you stay connected to your work even when you are traveling. They are among the most convenient electronic devices, as they are portable and have multiple functions. You can access your business from anywhere or even entertain yourself while on-the-go. Though desktops are more powerful, laptops are portable and more efficient when you are working.
Several kinds of laptops have been developed for different people, depending upon the type of work they do. Laptops are used by students or office workers to complete their daily tasks. People also use laptops for gaming, engineering, and programming. Today we will talk about the different types of laptops that you can purchase as per your requirements.
Best Laptops That You Can Purchase in August 2019
Here are all the laptops which we think offer the best value for the money in terms of overall performance. The laptops in the following list are for different budgets, and they have excellent features such as efficient processors, touchscreen displays, ample HDD space, and super-fast RAM that keeps the system running smoothly. Without further delay, let us take a look at the list.
No.1.Laptops for College and Everyday use in August 2019
College and office work requires a laptop that can manage most of your tasks seamlessly without any lag or stutter. Choose a laptop that comes with a good display and hardware specs and that offers brilliant overall performance. Not only will you be able to use it for college or office work, but it can also be your best friend while you’re watching movies or playing games. Here is a list of laptops that students and office workers can choose from to complete their tasks and get value for their money.
- Around $200: Acer Flagship CB3-532 15.6" HD Premium Chromebook: A laptop that comes at a price of $200 and has a vivid 15.6-inch screen with mesmerizing display quality.
- Around $300: Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop: A brilliant laptop which is big in size and runs on a MediaTek processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
- Around $400: HP Premium 15.6" HD Laptop: A premium laptop that comes with an HD+ screen, 1TB of HDD, and an AMD processor for fantastic performance and the ability to multi-task.
- Around $500: HP Pavilion X360 15.6" Full HD: An excellent touchscreen laptop that comes with a 15.6-inch vivid display and Intel processor. It runs on the Windows 10 OS for smoother UI.
- Around $600: Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop: The best laptop for college students; it comes with an AMD processor, a touchscreen display, and 8GB of RAM for seamless performance and efficiency.
- Around $700: Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop Computer: An ideal laptop for non-stop work; it runs on the 8th Generation Intel processor and has a LED-backlit display, dual drives, and 8GB of DDR4 RAM.
- Around $800: ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UX461UA-DS51T Laptop: A laptop that features a two-in-one design, a touchscreen display, and a fingerprint sensor; it’s equipped with an Intel Core i5 processor, a brilliant 8GB of DDR4 RAM, and adequate loudspeakers.
- Around $1000: Apple MacBook Air 13" : Powered by an Intel Dual Core i5 processor, this laptop comes with LED-backlit glossy widescreen and has 8GB of RAM, as well as 12 hours battery.
These are the laptops which offer the best performance and efficient power for college students or those who need a laptop for office work.
No.2.Laptops to use when Traveling in August 2019
In this segment, we will discuss the laptops which can provide you with the best and most efficient performance when you are traveling. These laptops come with good battery life and have excellent hardware specifications that promise powerful performance and reliable long-term service.
- Around $200: ASUS VivoBook E203MA Thin and Lightweight 11.6”: A durable and robust notebook that comes with a thin design, a 180-degree hinge, and an amazing battery life of 10 hours.
- Around $300: Lenovo Flex 11 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop: A two-in-one-design laptop that can be used as a tablet thanks to the touchscreen panel; it runs on an Intel Pentium chipset with Dolby Digital audio support.
- Around $400: ASUS VivoBook 2 in 1 Flip 14": A slim and very flexible laptop that has a flip screen and a fingerprint sensor; it runs on an Intel Pentium processor with 4GB of RAM included.
- Around $500: New Microsoft Surface Go: An aesthetically designed laptop with mesmerizing 10” PixelSense Display; offers a usage time of nine hours on a single charge.
- Around $600: ASUS Chromebook Flip C434TA-DSM4T 2-in-1 Laptop: A 14-inch touchscreen laptop with ultra-thin bezels and a super-fast Intel processor coupled with 8GB of RAM.
- Around $700: Dell Touchscreen 2-in-1 Inspiron 5000 13.3-inch: A stylish and easily portable touchscreen laptop with high-tech features including an Intel i5 processor, MaxxAudio Pro, and 7.5 hours of battery life.
You may need to travel the world, be it for business or personal reasons. Laptops play an integral role in helping you get access to your office space from anywhere. The laptops mentioned above are for professionals who will require a laptop all the time.
No.3.Laptops for Gaming, Engineering, Programming in August 2019
People who want to buy a laptop for various purposes including gaming, engineering, and programming should ensure that their system is smooth and powerful. The laptops in this segment are the most efficient; they are specially designed to provide the best performance. Let’s take a look at them.
- Around $400: HP 2019 Newest Premium 15.6-inch HD: A budget-friendly gaming laptop powered by an AMD Dual-Core processor and supported by AMD Radeon R4. It sports a 15.6" display and BrightView glossy screen and has 512 GB of HDD space, which is enough for your daily needs. The laptop offers over five hours of gaming on a single charge.
- Around $500: HP Premium Business Flagship Laptop: A premium notebook with a Truelife widescreen LED display and AMD Radeon R7 GPU and that runs on the AMD Dual-Core Processor. It supports Windows 10 and has stereo speakers .
- Around $600: Acer Aspire E 15 Laptop: This Intel Core 8th-Generation-based laptop is capable of delivering amazing speed and efficiency. It comes with NVIDIA MX150 2GB GPU for seamless gaming and good visuals.
- Around $700: HP Pavilion 15.6" Gaming Laptop: A brilliant gaming laptop with an 8th-Generation Intel processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti for playing the latest games. The 15.6-inch FHD display offers a brilliant visual experience. The laptop also has a Full HD+ screen and provides over seven hours of battery life.
- Around $800: Acer Nitro 5 15.6": This is a reliable gaming laptop that comes with an i5 8th-Generation Intel Core processor and NVIDIA GTX 1050 support and that features 8GB of RAM.
- Around $1000: Dell G3 17.3" Full HD Gaming Laptop: Powered by an Intel Core i5 processor, this is an amazing laptop that runs on 8GB of DDR4 memory and has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 for top-notch graphics. The laptop also has 128GB SSD and 1TB hard drive of storage for all your gaming needs.
- Around $1500: ASUS ROG Zephyrus S Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop: This is a Flagship laptop that has an Intel Core i7-8750H Hexa Core processor, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, and a 15.6-inch Super-narrow Bezel Full HD display.
- Around $2000: Eluktronics MECH-17 G1R Slim & Light Gaming Laptop: The best laptop for gaming, this houses 8GB of GDDR6 VRAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, and an 8th-Generation Intel Core i7 processor. It offers four to five hours of battery backup and phenomenal performance in terms of gaming.
These are the top laptops you can use for gaming. You’ll experience wonderful visuals while playing games on these powerful laptops in different budget categories.
If you have read the article to this point, you are aware of the different laptops you can buy based on your requirements. These laptops are an ideal purchase for those who travel a lot, such as college students, office workers, engineers, programmers, gamers, etc. Read the descriptions to get concise information about each laptop. We hope this guide will help you choose the one which best suits your needs.